Verstand Resources Limited is an HR consulting firm seeking to fill the Business Development Manager position in a Nigerian agribusiness company in the production & sale of quality natural & healthy foods. The individual will be responsible for conducting market research to identify new opportunities. He/she will be responsible for overseeing business growth strategies by challenging commercial & financial aspects of the business to improve performance.
- Manage clients` relationships and identify opportunities for new businesses.
- Negotiate business terms & collaborations with clients.
- Analyze data & create reports to identify areas of business growth.
- Implement solutions to ensure the company maintains an edge over competitors.
- Create & maintain a work environment that delivers superior performance by providing positive leadership to the business.
- Monitor all relevant regulations to ensure compliance.
- Attend networking events & build industry connections.
- Minimum of Bachelor`s degree in business management or relevant field.
- Previous relevant experience in FMCG company.
- proven analytical & commercial strengths in a complex business environment.
- Must be a strategic thinker to develop innovative solutions & have strong negotiation skills.
- Experience in training & leading teams.
- Strong communication skills in both written & oral.
- Ability to develop & manage relationships at all levels.
- Competitive salary
- Leave days
- Health Insurance and other benefits
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the email.
The deadline is Friday, 2nd September 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
|Job Category||On site|