We require the service of a Business Development Manager for our HR Consulting firm. The individual will be responsible for implementing strategies for the growth of the business.
- Evaluate the current sales performance of the business.
- Identify ways to expand and grow the business to generate revenue.
- Manage existing clients and onboard new clients.
- Prepare proposals and quotes for prospective clients.
- Attend events and meetings to network and gain new leads.
- Oversee online and social media activities to aid business growth.
- Must be a graduate.
- 3-5 years of business development experience in an HR Consulting environment.
- Must possess good business writing skills – emails, proposals.
- Must be business-minded and result-oriented.
- Must be proactive and manage complex projects with minimal supervision.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Must be proficient in the use of Ms Office.
- Competitive salary
- Leave days
- Health Insurance and other benefits
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the email.
The deadline is Monday, 26th September 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
|Industry:||Human Resources Consulting|