Verstand Resources Limited is an HR consulting firm seeking to fill the Chief Operating Officer position in a Luxury Aesthetic MedSpa Company. The individual will be responsible for assuming the front-line responsibility and authority of all departments in the organization and its functions.
- Create strong alliances and partnerships within the organization and outside the organization with all vendors to ensure plans are hitting goals and ensuring the success of the web and social media presence.
- Responsible for the management of the day-to-day activities and other HR functions at the office.
- Responsible for budget preparation, review, and reconciliation of financial statements and achieving revenue goals.
- Understanding of all products, services, procedures, and surgeries in order to build out a 12-month marketing growth plan.
- Develop a marketing strategy to maximize patient volume.
- Responsible for HIPAA compliance and patient privacy oversight.
- MBA preferred or Bachelor`s degree in either business administration or a related degree.
- 4+ years of managerial skills as a COO or Practice Manager in a related field.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of discretionary income, and medical/cosmetic workplace.
- Expert knowledge of medical practice operations (preferably Plastic and/or Cosmetic Surgery) in an electronic record (EMR and Patient Now) environment.
- Strong decision-making and leadership skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Competitive salary
- Leave days
- Health Insurance and other benefits
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the email.
The deadline is Tuesday 2nd August 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
|Job Category||On site|