Industry: Human Resources Consulting
We require the service of a Consultant for our HR Consulting firm to improve its service delivery to clients and implement strategies for business growth. The individual will be responsible for executing the company`s engagements with expertise.
- Identify and develop opportunities to sell and cross-sell services to new and existing clients.
- Develop proposals to attract partnerships and/or businesses.
- Research and prepare content for training sessions.
- Ensure the highest standard on client deliverables.
- Client engagement and management.
- Identify opportunities for process improvement and optimization.
- Develop and maintain SOPs and operational manuals.
- Supervise direct reports.
- Must be a graduate.
- Minimum of 5 years of substantial work experience in HR consulting or a similar environment.
- A Master’s degree in HR / HR Certification is added advantage.
- Good knowledge of recruitment techniques and practices.
- Must have a good understanding of HR procedures and employment laws.
- Must be skilled in qualitative research and developing training materials.
- Strong business acumen.
- Resourceful, Self-starter and analytical thinker.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must possess good organizational and interpersonal skills.
- High proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Competitive salary
- Leave days
- Health Insurance and other benefits
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to email@example.com using the job title as the email subject.
The deadline is Wednesday, 26th October 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
|Industry:||Human Resources Consulting|