Verstand Resources Limited is an HR consulting firm seeking to fill the Front Desk Personnel position in a Luxury Aesthetic Medical Spa Company. The individual will be responsible for the smooth running of the front desk office, manage guests professionally to create a positive and lasting impression with them and convert them into clients.
- Pre-book, schedule, and confirm all appointments.
- Maintain a clean, safe, and organized work area.
- Provide callers and guests with information with a keen understanding of aesthetic services and procedures.
- Manage patient enrollment procedures by company policy and follow up with new patients.
- Support all online and social media activities.
- Handle all front desk operations as requested by the management.
- Minimum of Bachelor`s degree in relevant field.
- 2-3 years of work experience as a Front Desk Personnel or Client Officer.
- Must possess a warm and friendly personality.
- Must dress per uniform policy and be timely.
- Must be a self-starter and extremely articulate.
- Must be efficient and be able to multi-task in a luxury, fast-paced environment.
- Must be smart and be able to convert inquiries to clients.
- Must be enthusiastic and have excellent customer service skills.
- Must possess basic math proficiency and computer skills (Patient Now, Excel, Word, etc).
- Competitive salary
- Leave days
- Health Insurance and other benefits
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the email.
The deadline is Friday, 23rd September 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
|Job Category||On site|